- Using your fabulous Coco Jack Coconut Tools open all coconuts and empty coconut water into a large container - reserve 1/4 cup coconut water for the marinade. *Drink the rest feel GREAT!
- Remove all coconut meat with your Coco Scoop and clean well to assure no bits of shell are remaining.
- Cut the meat into 1/2 inch strips.
- In a blender combine nama shoyu, spices, dates, garlic, scallions and coconut water. Add coconut water to the blender as needed to blend into smooth, thick sauce.
- Mix the blended sauce with the coconut meat strips and let marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place strips onto your Excalibur Dehydrator teflex sheet and dehydrate at 105 for 8 hours or until chewy.
Leave it fairly moist and serve with lettuce, tomato, and dressing on a sandwich, or dehydrate till dry and serve diced on your salad. Leave the dried strips whole and take with you for hikes and outdoor activities.